Douglas Creek/Wolf Canyon Rural School

2013-11-21T14:04:31+00:00November 21st, 2013|

After being moved to its new location, the Douglas Creek School also became known as the Wolf Canyon School to some in the Rangely area. Improvements were made to the school including a cistern and later a horse shed. The last school session was held in the 1941-42 school year. The building was used as […]