Wilson Creek Rural School

2013-11-21T14:30:11+00:00November 21st, 2013|

In 1938 the Wilson Creek oil field was developed.  Following the move of families of Texas Oil Company employees, the need of a school was soon recognized.  The Wilson Creek School was established in 1944.  Mrs. Holland, County Superintendent of Schools, suggested the purchase of a small log building which was used as a school […]