Stillwater Rural School

2013-11-20T14:43:38+00:00November 20th, 2013|

The school with the most names:  Stillwater, Hill Creek, Shaw, and South Fork was in operation the shortest time. It was built in 1925 by Kirk Shaw from native logs in a clearing of pines overlooking the South Fork meadows. Although it was only used as a school for two years, the building continued to […]