South Side Rural School

2013-11-21T13:42:42+00:00November 21st, 2013|

A log cabin housed the Southside School beginning in 1918. It was one of four schools in the Powell Park area, but the only one on the south side of the White River. School enrollment was small, but it served the children of area farmers and ranches until 1934. This is not a familiar school […]