Rio Blanco Rural School

2013-11-21T11:04:51+00:00November 21st, 2013|

In 1920, Rio Blanco School, a frame structured sided with white clapboard, was built by Pete Cook and Orin T. Morrow. It was located at the SW corner of Piceance Road and Hwy 13. It later became jointly funded by Garfield County and Rio Blanco County. At times, Rio Blanco School and Petrolite School shared […]