Petrolite Rural School

2013-11-21T11:02:49+00:00November 21st, 2013|

The White River Review, May 23, 1912, quoted the people on the Government Road, “there is only one neighborhood out here and it is Valley View,” The people called the school Valley View. Later the school was renamed for an oil well and became know as the Petrolite School. The building was completed by the […]