Marvine Rural School

2013-11-20T14:45:40+00:00November 20th, 2013|

When the Marvine School was completed by Clarence Ford in 1914 it was the second schoolhouse within the Buford district. The number of homesteaders and ranchers had increased and upriver resorts flourished. In 1954 a new log building was built at the same location. The old school was sold and moved to become a garage […]