Lower Rangely Rural School

2013-11-21T13:56:26+00:00November 21st, 2013|

After the school burned in 1911, the community began its efforts to rebuild. By November of that year it was decided to hold classes temporarily in another log building nearby the White River bridge on the Coltharp property. Finally, by the end of May 1913, Clarence Ford had completed the 25’ by 50’ substantial frame […]