Hefley Lower Rangely Rural School

2013-11-21T13:59:25+00:00November 21st, 2013|

For 19 years this log school, built in 1892, served the increasing number of families in the area. The property was originally owned by J. C. Swarts but later acquired by Charles Hefley who had married Swarts daughter, Mary. Those attending from the north side of the White River had adventurous crossings by boat, buggy, […]