Flag Creek Rural School

2013-11-21T10:45:24+00:00November 21st, 2013|

The first school opened in the fall of 1915 in the home on the J.F. Wilson homestead.  That same year a log building was constructed.  The community celebrated its completion New Year’s Eve.  The end of January a fire totally destroyed the new building.  However, by spring another school was constructed and served the community […]