Douglas Creek Rural School

2013-11-21T14:06:49+00:00November 21st, 2013|

A new school appeared in the Rangely district for the 1925-1926 school year. It was by West Douglas Creek and built to serve the children of the families such as the Steeles and Powells ranching in the area.  Those attending also noted the landmark of the Red Rocks formation nearby. The sturdy log building served […]