Angora Rural School

2013-11-21T14:12:14+00:00November 21st, 2013|

Angora’s school district was organized in the fall of 1904 but first records of the teacher Miss Weaver and her students appear in September 1905 in the White River Review. The school became known as the Angora according to those in the area because of the Lewis family who raised angora goats. In the summer […]